Advisory Note

Please Note: This blog contains poorly painted toy soldiers that may offend those of an aesthetically sensitive disposition.

Sunday 17 May 2020

Infamy! Violace Invaded!

In the early hours of Sunday morning a brigade from the Army of the Duchy of Amarela crossed into the Duchy of Violace. Swiftly mobilizing in responce to this violation, a similar sized force met the advancing invaders...

Action under way

My Portable Napoleonic Wargame (PNW) Campaign has finally started. Report and background to follow.

The flags of the Twin Duchies




14 comments:

  1. Excellent. Really like the flags too.
    ...and of course ...'Infamy! Infamy! They all have it infamy!'
    (Ken's best line ever).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, I thought that as soon as I typed it!!!
      Classic.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It's a kind of greenish purple isn't it?!
      Hopefully this project will keep going..

      Delete
  3. I am looking forward to the coming canpaign. I have been trying to get a campaign going; your blog is a great source for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks John. I was inspired to use Risk figures by your blog originally!

      Delete
  4. Rather like the flags... Look forward to seeing developments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheers. The flags were made using this site: https://game-icons.net/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good old Risk figures! I wish you joy of your ImagiNations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I look forward to seeing developments!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tradgardmastare - I'm aiming for a game a week; doesn't sound too ambitious but....

      Delete
  8. I surprised you seem to have got this campaign up and running so quickly !
    Very excited now to read the various backgounds etc !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joe. I have been thinking about it quite a bit.

      Delete